Saturday, April 24, 2010

AHH!!

So you want a taste of what I have to offer
sit back and relax while I unbutton your collar
look deep into my eyes while I stare into your soul
what I'm about to do is make you lose control
as I kneel down in front of you, I unzip your pants
pulling out your dick holding it in my hands
I slowly tease it with my tongue
sliding it in your slit tasting your precum
I slowly slide my mouth over your shaft
sucking slowly while tightning up my grasp
bobbing up and down to the rhythm of your body
I take it in my mouth and start to go deep
imagining you inside of me
My knees begin to feel weak
I steady myself and regain my senses
I feel your body jerking and your muscles tensing
You're moaning and whispering my name
as you explode I steady suck harder
thinking what a shame
it's over but I want more
there is so much more in store
Like I said this was only a taste
next time it will be on for real nothing left to chance or waste
till then ta- ta
just imagine it AHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment