Saturday, October 10, 2009

In My Bed, In My Head!
As I lay here in my bed
thoughts of being with you run through my head
kissing your lips holding you tight
caressing your body touching you just right
nibbling on your ear kissing your neck
slowly making my journey down your chest
I start kissing your breast putting your nipple in my mouth
caressing the other one so it's not left out
kissing down your belly feeling it rise
your sensual scent has me hypnotized
as I go further you tell me not to stop
and I say "Oh don't worry I'm not"As I get closer and closer kissing your inner thigh
you let out a soft moan and a soft sigh
then I look up at you with a smile on my face
thinking to myself I'm going to take you to another place
as my tongue enters slowly into the folds of your love
you're begging me to go deeper you want to see what I'm made of
As I begin to start working you over with my tongue
I hear you say"Oh shit what have I done?"
You're getting so wet
with my tongue I write my name on your clit so you'll never forget
that I was there and will be back again
to give all my love to you my special friend
Don't worry I'm not done yet
I slide my fingers inside you alright I'm all set.
I slide them in and out of youand my tongue is massaging your clit
you pull my head in closerand say "Oh shit that's it!"
Your body is twitching and turning and you're moaning my name
telling me to keep doing what I'm doing and don't change a thing
I keep doing what I'm doing without changing the pace
I know you're feeling good baby, even though I can't see your face
Your body begins to tremble and your toes begin to curl
you explode and your juices flow
damn, you taste so good girl!
I don't want to let you go
I'm so lost in you I want to go for round two, three, and four
A knock on the door brings me back to reality
damn, I forgot I was the only one in my bed
and all that was a fantasy in my head
But I'm a realist and I know that when we get together it's going to be off the hook
It's going to be so damn good, we'll want to write us a fucking book!!

1 comment:

  1. True lovemaking at its best! I don't know who this woman is, but it's clear your desire for her runs very deep! And perhaps, she doesn't even exist, but your words made me wonder. Down to her scent and the dialogue between two hot lovers, you vividly described a scene so sensual that it seemed real. My favorite line: "as I begin to start working you over with my tongue, I hear you say 'oh shit, what have I done?'" You put me right the room with you on that one! I was a fly on the wall watching the whole thing, Skye!

    ReplyDelete