Thursday, July 21, 2011

I saw you tonight

I saw you tonight
first time in a long time
i wanted to walk up to you and say hi
but you wasn't alone
someone was with u holding on to your arm
I wanted them to let you go because you were mine
knowing damn well that was a lie
truth is, you haven't been mine for a few years
even though I know this, it doesn't stop the tears
Even tough i've moved on allegedly
I still can't help wanting you with me
I was fine until I saw you tonight
then all those damn feelings conjured back up inside
but tomorrow is a brand new day
but tonight i'm going to have my way with the one i'm with
and think of you while licking my lips
tonight i will be on a sexual high
my my my
again it was nice seeing you
and now I'm going to do what I do
it's a shame we can't even be friends
I hope I never see you again
ok ok ok I'm just playin
but I'm just sayin.. damn
Seeing you tonight was a nice surprise
but it's going to be a long hot night.

No comments:

Post a Comment